Corradetti Glassblowing Studio & Gallery
Nestled in the heart of historic Clipper Mill, this 3,300 square foot glassblowing studio is the hot spot for corporate parties and receptions. With ceilings over 20 feet high, exposed brick walls, bamboo hardwood flooring, and large windows overlooking a modern pool fashioned after a Roman bath, the space offers contemporary design infused with old world charm. Clipper Mill complex has won numerous architectural awards for its historic renovation, and the glass studio is in the center of it all. Corradetti Glass Studio rental also includes the gallery level for your guests to mingle among the vibrant blown glass artwork all made on site. Exciting glassblowing team building activities can be customized for your group for an additional fee. An elevated stage at one end of the space is perfect for presentations, a small band, DJ, and you may also plug your iPod into our sound system. The built in bar, glass sculptural elements, and hanging party lights shown are permanent fixtures. The glowing glass furnace adds to the charm. Additional decor is not necessary in this rustic, artistic interior. Located in Baltimore’s historic mill area in Woodberry, and easily accessible from Route 83 or the Woodberry Light Rail stop. The family run glass studio is a magnificent must see facility, perfect for anyone who prides themselves on hosting their event in the most unique venue in the area!
Our exclusive full service caterers listed below:
- Woodberry Kitchen, ask for Jolanta 410-294-0235
- Rouge Fine Catering, ask for Celeste or Jacqueline 410-527-0007
- Zeffert & Gold Caterers, ask for KC or Matt 410-944-4481
- Chef’s Expressions, ask for Megan or Bonny 410-561-2433
- The Classic Catering Company, ask for Bobby 410-356-1666 x1317
- The Pantry, ask for Mary or Kelly 410-669-1984
- Our exclusive catering list provides clients with a wide range of menu and pricing options to satisfy every need. The exclusive full service caterers listed above are familiar with our venue and the policies necessary to ensure the safety of the site. They will coordinate all of your rentals based on the floorplan you do together. Caterer serves all alcohol.
- Full seated dinner: Up to 75 guests at once.
- Cocktail style buffet reception: Holds up to 95 guests, tables and chairs for about half.
- All standing cocktail reception: 95-110 guests with some high tops.
Venue rental fee scale:
- Friday or Saturday: $2600
- Sunday thru Thursday: $2400
- Events include 4 hrs for reception, with extra time provided for caterer and vendors. Evening events are scheduled between 5pm and 11pm. Inquire about daytime availability. Rate includes our facility manager. Summer note: We have no AC, but plenty of fans. Extra time for event extension is $350/hr. Over 95 guest count and live bands each have surcharge of $500.